Swimming Pool Cleaning & Disinfection
The Cleanology Cleaning Company offers a swimming pool cleaning service in Qatar, catering to both residential and commercial clients with indoor and outdoor pools. We have a number of cleaning services available on a weekly and biweekly basis. We guarantee that
Swimming Pool Cleaning & Disinfection
Cleanology Qatar Cleaning Company providing a Residential and Commercial indoor and outdoor swimming pool cleaning service in Qatar. We offer several weekly and bi-weekly cleaning services. Using only the latest, safest techniques and chemicals we ensure your pool is fastidiously clean, crystal clear, and very safe to swim. Our courteous service technicians are professionally trained, and your satisfaction is guaranteed every time.
Benefits of Hiring a Pool Maintenance Company
While some aspects of swimming pool maintenance service can be performed yourself, there are many good reasons to consider hiring a professional pool cleaner like us to perform regular cleaning and maintenance of your swimming pool. A DIY approach to pool maintenance is fine for daily and weekly minor maintenance tasks, but for anything beyond that it’s best to have professional pool care done by a pool maintenance company on a regular basis. Here are some reasons why:
1) Save Time
Why use your valuable free time cleaning and maintaining your pool, when you could be using that time to relax and enjoy the pool instead!
2) Avoid Stress
There is a lot of hassle and stress that comes along with attempting to maintain your swimming pool entirely by yourself. There’s much more to it than removing debris: there are chemicals to be balanced, filters to be cleaned, pumps to be inspected, and pool equipment to be tested. On your own, you might stress about whether you’re doing every type of pool servicing that needs to be done, if you’re doing it correctly, if you’re doing it often enough, etc. When you hire a professional pool maintenance company, you have the peace of mind of knowing that your pool is being properly cleaned and serviced.
3) Get Expert Pool Advice
A professional pool care company will not only take care of your pool for you, they will also give you tips on how to best maintain your pool’s ideal condition between professional cleanings.
4) Maintain Your Swimming Pool’s Value
A pool is a significant investment. You wouldn’t let your car or your home become rundown or compromised, so why risk losing the investment you have in the value of your pool? Neglecting something you possibly paid tens of thousands of dollars for will lead to regrets in the long run, especially when it comes time to sell your property. A dirty, broken, neglected pool can actually repulse buyers, but a beautiful, clean, working pool adds tremendous appeal and value to any home.
5) Keep Pool Chemicals Balanced
Chemicals are complicated, and can even be unsafe when incorrectly added to a pool. They are also crucial to the proper functioning and maintenance of your pool. Experienced pool professionals know the exact amount and type of chemicals needed to keep your pool safe and clean. Hiring a professional pool care company relieves you of the burden of guesswork when it comes to chemically treating your pool.
6) Frequent Inspection
A professional inspection is something that homeowners simply cannot perform themselves. One of the greatest benefits of regular swimming pool cleaning service is that a professional will automatically be inspecting your pool and its equipment on a regular basis. They will be able to identify problematic cracks, sharp edges, and other hazards or damage in need of repair.
7) Saves Money
This may seem counter-intuitive, but having regular pool cleaning service actually saves money in the long run. Professionals detect potential problems early on; this way, problems don’t have time to worsen, which would eventually lead to costly repairs. A regularly and professionally maintained pool will last longer, keep its value, and develop fewer problems than a DIY maintained pool. Clean walls and water, well-working equipment, and correctly treated water will keep your pool in its ideal shape for years to come, and keep you from needing costly repairs down the line.
If you have your own swimming pool, you are one of the lucky ones. Some people use their swimming pools all year long. Swimming pool maintenance doesn’t have to be difficult, but knowing how to properly maintain your pool will make it last longer and be a safer place for family fun.
12 Common Swimming Pool Maintenance Mistakes
- 1.Not checking your pool’s chemistry often enough. Check the pool’s chemistry twice per week. By doing this you can make minor adjustments to your water chemistry instead of big adjustments that create a wild up and down graph of activity.
- 2.Allowing pH to get above 8.0. At 8.5 chlorine is only 10% active. At 7.0 it is about 73% active. By just maintaining pH around 7.5 the chlorine is 50-60% active. Keeping the pH in check will allow you to use to the full potential the chlorine that is already in the pool.
- 3.Not keeping alkalinity between 80-140 PPM. Low or high alkalinity can affect water balance and ultimately a sanitizer’s ability to perform.
- 4.Not checking TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) or calcium hardness on a regular basis. Check TDS every 6 months and calcium hardness every month. These also affect water balance which is different from sanitation, although related.
- 5.Not cleaning the cells in salt water systems (chlorine generators). Corroded or calcified cells will produce little chlorine.
- 6.Backwashing sand or DE filters too often. If you do this, the filter can never reach its cleaning potential. If you backwash on a regular basis for no reason, you are wasting water. Most filters require backwashing when the pressure gauge rises 8-10 PSI from clean.
- 7.Not cleaning the skimmer basket and/or hair and lint pot in the pool pump often enough. If these are full of debris you will get little flow resulting in poor circulation, potentially creating a big problem.
- 8.Adding chemicals, especially liquid chlorine, during the day. Try to add chemicals in the evening after the sun has set. You will get more out of them.
- 9.Not brushing the walls and tile down often enough. If your circulation system is suspect, and many are, brushing down the walls will help eliminate algae problems. Keeping your tile clean will save you money. Once the tile gets calcified it becomes like plaque and will take a specialist to get it off.
- 10.Make sure that you keep the space between the bottom of the cantilever on the deck and the top of the tile in check. If this cracks, then put in some silicon. You do not want water migrating from the inside of the pool out under the decking.
- 11.Not running pumps long enough. You should run your pump about 1 hour for every 10 degrees of temperature. This assumes you have a decent circulation system. It is ALL about the FLOW! Circulation IS the key to a low maintenance swimming pool.
- 12.Not replacing broken or missing drains or suction sources. This a real and dangerous hazard. The same could be said for defective door/gate closers and fences in disrepair.